How To Grow Petunia Seeds
1. Best sowing time:
2. Soil temperature:
Optimum soil temperature: 10-35 ° C. Seeds can take about 7-10 days to germinate.
3. The best way to sow seeds
- First take down the container of your choice with a drainage hole below.
- Fill the container gases with a good quality organic compost in the soil with a ratio of 2: 1.
- Sow 2 seeds at the center of a pot. .
- Press the seed slightly through the soil with your fingers and cover them completely from the surrounding soil. .
- Water immediately sow the seed with any drinking can
4.Phases of the development of Petunia flower plants
- Sprout : Within the first 8-10 days the seeds will germinate and the small shoots will appear. From the second week, the seeds will grow in the form of a small Petunia flower
5. How to take care of the Petunia flower plant
- Sunshine:The Petunia flower plant requires less sunlight. Therefore they should be kept in less shiny sun
- Watering technique: Water the Petunia flower plant every day in the summer, while giving the water to the plant, make sure that the water is to be placed above the plant in the form of a shower and not as a sharp edge.
- Fertilize : Before planting seeds, add organic manure of good quality to soil with a ratio of 2: 1. Organic manure can be well-manipulated dung manure, farm manure, or vermicompost.
- Best decoration: When the plants of Petunia flower are more than 45 days old, provide one 15-15:15 (NPK) 1 tablespoon of fertilizer per plant or add a few Vermicomposts in the soil around each plant. .
- Care of leaves: Always look for the initial symptoms of any insect / fungal / any other infection. Spray appropriate medicines as seen by any symptoms of such diseases. .
- Flowering will start after about 35-50 days of sowing.
Question & Answers
Don't get what you are looking for? Ask Question